Thursday, May 10, 2018

Even More Sickness

Poor Lewis also had an ear infection when the doctor checked him out. Poor little guy is feeling a lot better already, though. He perked up a lot by afternoon and was back into mischief.

We had a good visit with Nash. He and James went shooting and he made some croissants. They were really yummy even though the bottoms burned. I blame my oven. Gas ovens just aren't as good. Nash actually left around 8 p.m. to keep driving. I started feeling really yucky.

By Friday afternoon, I felt awful. I ended up throwing up a couple times. James got home a bit before bedtime, which was great because I felt too weak to do anything.

Saturday, he went shopping for me so I could recover. I barely ate because I had little to no appetite, but I started feeling a lot better by dinner. He worked mosquito abatement in the afternoon while I slept.

Sunday, I felt well enough to go to church. James didn't, so he stayed home with Lewis since he can't go to Primary with me and still isn't old enough for nursery.

Monday, Joseph stayed home from school because he wasn't feeling well. He never did throw up. I put him to work so I could catch up on some things that didn't get done when I was sick. We had a good FHE.

Tuesday, James worked mosquito abatement, so we didn't really see him.

Wednesday, I went to the open house for the new women's center at the hospital. It looks awesome! I almost cried when I saw the new NICU. I really hope I don't have to go through that this time.

Today I have a doctor's appointment. Hopefully that goes well. I'll have to do the glucose tolerance test really soon. I'm worried I'll fail because I always feel crummy if I eat a big meal or anything sugary. My heartburn is starting to keep my awake at night if I don't stay on top on the drugs. Pregnancy is the worst sometimes.

I finally a couple of small sewing projects and one big one, the latch hook rug. It took forever to get the binding in the mail, but it was really easy to finish. It's hanging in my dining room. Time to take a break from sewing for a while since I'm out of material, but I do have one more rug to make when I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment