Thursday, May 3, 2018

Heads Visit, Sickness Again

The Heads got here on Thursday, so everyone except for me went on a hike to Moonshine Arch. I made dinner for the people staying home, and the adults went out to dinner. I like mine okay, but I always prefer Chinese. :) We played some games when we got home.

Friday, we hung out during the day and the kids went swimming at the hotel while Lewis and I napped. We met up with the Tidwells (Rex's first cousin) at Remember the Maine park for a cookout. It was a lot of fun! The kids got to meet and play with some of their third cousins.

Saturday we hung out in the morning until everyone left around 11. We went to a couple of yard sales, but no luck. I don't remember the rest of the day, so I guess not much happened.

Sunday after Church, Kenny started throwing up. He didn't keep anything down until that evening, but nothing ended up on the floor, thank goodness.

Monday, we had FHE at McDonald's because it was cold and windy, which ruined our park plans. We then had the kids pick out treats for dessert.

Tuesday, James worked mosquito abatement, so we didn't see him till late.

Wednesday, he had a meeting after school and we went straight to the movie theater for our date. We saw the new Avengers movie. It was very long and kind of depressing.

And today was supposed to be stressful already, and Lewis just threw up all over the carpet. That means no wedding for me tomorrow and probably not the kids. Nash is possibly coming to visit. I warned him about the puking baby, so I don't know if he will still come or not. I have to take Lewis to the doctor already this afternoon. If Nash comes, I don't get a nap.

Not going to the wedding is okay, or at least I will get over it. I have been extremely stressed about it all week. Last time I went on a trip, I hurt for a week afterward. I just didn't want to be dealing with puke again. Every time we deal with a bug like this, no one throws up for enough days that I get overconfident and think everyone is well. I shouldn't say that until it's been 10 days. Baking soda and scented candles will be my best friends today.

No comments:

Post a Comment