Thursday, May 2, 2019

Head Visit, Crazy Schedule

We did the usual stuff with the Heads while they were here: games, eating dinner out once and once here, swimming at the hotel pool, and shopping. I got some new dishes for my birthday! Maybe that sounds lame, but I love the Pioneer Woman stuff so much. I might just have her come take over my kitchen.

Mosquito abatement makes things so crazy. We were going to work in the yard Monday, but it was snowing. Ugh. James did abatement yesterday, and because we need to drop off the big car to get the window fixed that won't roll up, it meant either going shopping with kids or late at night alone. I chose the latter, and I'm really glad. Getting stuff for the baby shower was hard because of the store being rearranged, but I'm not sure it would have been quick before either. Maybe I'll try the grocery pickup soon...

Anyway, James will do abatement today too, but I at least have what I need to get ready for the baby shower. We'll get the Yukon back tomorrow after our date. It's the only way to really do things since we won't all fit in the other car.

The blog is still going well. 9 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment