Thursday, August 8, 2019

Parties, The Lair, Sick

Saturday, Joseph and Kenny went to a birthday party. Katie was really bummed about not being able to go since it was at the Rec Center, but she eventually got over it after taking it out on me.

We've been working on our ancient trailer. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but it was 300 bucks, so that probably says a lot for how dilapidated it is. We got a lot done on it this week, though. James and I worked together to prime and paint the cabinets and some of the walls. I put the boys to work on cleaning out the cabinets with disinfectant wipes. I put on another coat of paint today, so it's almost looking nice enough that I don't feel like I'm going to catch some disease by going in there. (Yes, it was that bad.)

James and I have both had nasty colds this week, so he took Tuesday off to take care of me. Because of our illness, we missed the neighborhood party on Monday night. Oh well. I felt really weak and tired all of Tuesday, so I could barely do anything and just wanted to be alone. I'm still on the mend. This cough is keeping me awake at night and annoyed during the day. Still, it's been a while since I really got sick.

Grocery Pickup at Walmart includes school supplies! I'm really excited about not having to go in the store for any of that stuff. The kids find out who their teachers are today and get to meet them on Monday. School starts next Wednesday!  Hopefully, I won't spend the rest of the summer sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment