Thursday, August 22, 2019

Kindergarten, Disney

Aside from installing the new dishwasher, not much has happened in the past week. We definitely need to rent/borrow a trailer to get rid of a bunch of junk from the yard. Most of it is from the trailer, which is DONE except for the outside! I don't know when we'll get around to painting it, but the inside is so much better and actually usable as an office.

Katie started Kindergarten yesterday. She was so excited that she wore her backpack all morning. It was weird to have her gone all afternoon. Once I get Samantha down to 1 nap, hopefully around Thanksgiving, I may even get 2 hours alone. Since the trailer is done, I plan to fix a bunch of little things that we've been putting off for a while.

I've been watching some really old Disney movies that my brother shared with me. Holy cow, some of them are weird, like acid trip weird.

The Heads are coming to visit today. I'm exhausted because I went to bed late, mowed the lawn, went grocery shopping, and made bread all before 11:00. I think I need a nap with the little ones. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment