Thursday, August 29, 2019

Konmari, Projects

I am definitely one of those people that loves the Konmari method for decluttering. I love it so much that I do it at least once a year, sometimes more. The "sometimes more" often happens when I'm in need of a project (or a lot of them). Going through every nook and cranny of my house helps me see what I've been forgetting, like gluing a piece of counter back on or going through our 72-hour kit for expired food. (It's been 4 years since I last looked at it. Oops.)

I've realized this summer that I do love working in the yard as long as I have a definite goal to work toward. Today, it was cleaning up the side yard. I have 1 pile of stuff for the dump, 1 for the trash can, and 1 for D.I. I finally cleared off the rocks that were covered in random stuff! I also cleaned out behind the shed and stacked all our project pallets neatly.

Now that I'm almost done going through the house, I have a long list that will hopefully keep me busy for a while. The problem areas are looking so much better now, and that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment