Thursday, January 16, 2020

James's Birthday, Grouchy, Projects

We celebrated James's birthday in style all weekend. I made his German chocolate cake on Friday, and he also opened his presents. One was a game that he wanted to be able to play all weekend. Saturday, we went shooting. Sunday, we enjoyed steak and potatoes with Cherissa and Tayson, along with FHE. I've really loved studying the Book of Mormon this year with the family. The new videos are excellent, too.

I'm not sure why, but I've been waking up grouchy all week. I think winter blues have set in, which means I need a big project. It just so happens that I just accumulated enough squares for my memory quilt, so I think it's time to get started on it. Figuring out how to arrange all the squares will be the hardest part, but once I get that part figured out, it shouldn't take long to sew it all together!

Everything else has been pretty normal. I can't wait for spring and sunshine, but for now, I'll do my best to stay busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment