Thursday, February 27, 2020

The Flu, Blah, Curly

Poor Lewis ended up getting the flu. His fever started last Tuesday night, and it wasn't terribly high, but it wouldn't stay away and spiked to 103 by Thursday morning. James took him in in the afternoon and was able to get some medicine. Though Tamiflu isn't cheap, it definitely works.

I've been feeling grouchy and tired all week. I'm kind of in between projects, and I hate that. I'm also ready for my family members to stop coughing their guts out all the time. It's not everyone, but some people have been keeping me up at night with the coughing.

I'm just ready for winter to be over. Things are melting, but still really cold. I'm tired of cleaning up the same junk over and over, especially from kids who should know better. The house stays a lot cleaner when they play outside!

I started the Curl Girl Method but haven't been super successful yet. I hate inconsistency. I'm going to get my hair cut in NC so I have less to work with. Hopefully, that helps. I leave for NC in only 1 week! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment