Thursday, February 6, 2020

Too Busy, Lewis and the Potty

I kind of hate it when every day after school has stuff going on. I like having at least a day or two where we get to stay put, but that hasn't been the case this week. Most of the things haven't been so bad: soccer and Primary for the boys, grocery shopping, going to the temple, parent teacher conferences...they just all take up time. We do have a ward Valentine's dinner tonight, so I'm excited for that. I really hope people like the games, and if not, that they don't tell me. ;)

Lewis turned 3 on Sunday! We had his cake and dinner on Saturday: German chocolate, dinosaur nuggets, and tater tots. Though I'd like to say he's potty trained now, that didn't happen. We gave it a really good try for a couple of days, and though he had some successes, he's not willing to continue wearing underwear. I'm going to wait 3 months and try again. I am confident that he will train within the next 6 months. He's mostly ready, but mostly isn't quite good enough if I don't want to hire a carpet cleaner to come in every day. I'm really not upset about it. The other boys were 3 1/2 before I even attempted training. It would've been nice to do it earlier, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment