Thursday, February 11, 2021

Baby Shower, Outbreak, Starting Again

My sister Mara had a baby shower on Saturday, so I attended via Zoom. It was really fun to participate in the games. I even made my own cupcakes with pink sprinkles to feel like I was part of the party. Her baby is due in less than a month now! I'm so excited to be an auntie again.

Due to the outbreak in Katie's class, I spent the whole weekend feeling really stressed and grouchy. Thankfully, she tested negative on Monday morning and happily went to school afterward. Everyone has been perfectly healthy, which is great. Anna's coming to visit for the long weekend! I'm so glad I listened to the prompting to go to the zoo 2 weekends ago. If we'd planned it for last weekend, we would've had to cancel.

We plan on going to church this Sunday. Our FHE was spent gathering clothes and shoes to make sure everyone has things that fit. Surprisingly, we only had to buy a shirt for Lewis. I'll also have to take his pants in a bit since he's so skinny, but that's a 5-minute job. I'll be teaching Relief Society on Sunday again. The lesson has been harder to prepare than the last one, and I'm not sure why.

I'm also starting to exercise again for the first time since...I don't even know. The last time I really had the habit was probably in May of last year. Once school was out for the summer, I felt completely burned out and then had surgery in July. Maybe I can stick to it this time. It's so hard to start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment