Thursday, February 25, 2021

Heads Visit, Doctor

James's family arrived last Thursday very late, so we didn't see them till Friday. This time, it was his mom and dad, Joseph, Angie, and Anna, who arrived later since she was driving from Ogden. They wore masks while in our house even though all the adults are vaccinated (except for me since I don't qualify yet).

We had a great day on Friday just hanging out, eating pizza, and playing games. My brother Christian gave us a new game called Villainous, and we love it so far.

Saturday, a group went exploring in the morning and got back in time for lunch. Melodie, Anna, Katie, and I went shopping during the afternoon, but I didn't find anything good this time. It was still fun to browse. After dinner, another group went ice skating. (Not me. I'm terrible.)

Sunday, everyone left really early except for Anna, who stayed till after lunch. We did church at home this time. Last week in person was more of a trial than we'd remembered. I can't say for sure what we'll do next time, but at least I know my kids all have church clothes and shoes that fit.

I had a doctor's appointment that ended up being for nothing. I had just needed a refill, but the receptionist asked me to come in since it had been 2 1/2 years. Dr. B. apologized and said I didn't really need to come back until I turned 40 since I don't have any health problems. I guess that's not a bad thing to hear! I just hope the pandemic is over by them time I get that old.

No comments:

Post a Comment