Thursday, March 11, 2021

Calling, Shot

We hosted another game night and had even more people come. It was a lot of fun, but a little crowded. I'm really glad now that all the teachers have been vaccinated. It's a small preview of what normal life will be in a few months, hopefully.

I got a new calling as Relief Society teacher, which means no more music leader. It's been a lot of fun, but I'm glad to be moving on to something new.

I got my first shot yesterday. Living in a rural county (with a bunch of conspiracy theorists) is paying off right now. My arm is a little sore, but not too bad. When I got back with Chinese food for dinner, James had put up a bunch of Hamilton pictures and was playing "My Shot" in the background. :) I'm praying every day that the rest of my family will be able to get vaccinated soon so we can safely visit later in the summer. One day at a time, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment