Thursday, February 16, 2023

Capitol, Playdate, Conferences

James went to the Capitol on Friday, so it was a bit of a long day. The O'Crowleys came over for a playdate (all 4 of them), so it was a busy afternoon.

I had parent/teacher conferences for all of my elementary kids. Everyone is doing well at school. Lewis is the only talkative one, which I find funny. I think he's my most extroverted kid.

The kids had a good Valentine's Day at school. I wasn't feeling well that day, so I didn't get anything for James. He brought me some chocolate. We went out for a milkshake on Wednesday when I was feeling better.

We're leaving for our annual Salt-Lake-Cation today. It's been such a brutal winter that it's really needed. I've had enough of it already. Some of the kids are anxious about the trip since they came back somewhat sick from our last one, and I can't blame them.

I'm supposed to be packing right now, but I don't have any desire to do so. One anxious kid threw up, so he's home from school, and I think he broke our Roku remote. Another anxious kid called me from school saying her arm is completely numb and won't move. (I'm pretty sure she's sore from P.E. yesterday). Ugh. I hope in the next few days I can find some time to relax. Travel will never be my favorite as long as there are kids coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment