Thursday, March 9, 2023

Moody, Blog, Primary

I'm the moody one this week. It's been so hard to get through my daily stuff. Everything is dragging along. When I looked back to last week's problems, most have resolved. We still don't have a car, but we're managing the growing pains, Primary staff, and headaches, which have taken a break for now. I really needed medication for a week straight, but I cut myself off after that since I started getting rebound headaches. Everything is good now, though. That's only the second time that's happened, too.

I finished my blog update! I have about 10 more pictures to retake, and then I can focus on finding new recipes again. I have 199 recipes on there, which is hard to believe. It's been really good to have that project to focus on during this long, crappy winter, which still has yet to come to a close.

I've been really happy with the Stake Primary recently. I think I misunderstood their purpose when I first got called. We had a meeting with them on Friday, and it was incredibly insightful. I had my own presidency meeting on Tuesday, and the Stake Primary President came to that. She provided some really valuable insights that will make our lives easier. There's always more to do in Primary, but I feel like we're doing all right at it.

My in-laws are coming today and tomorrow, but not for a happy reason. Rex's first cousin's husband died from cancer quite suddenly, so his funeral is tomorrow. There's been way too much death this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment