Friday, July 1, 2011

Happiness

Yesterday was a great day from start to finish.

1. Baptisms at the temple with James. There's nothing like having time to sit and ponder.

2. Eating lunch with James. He's not home most days for lunch. It makes my day so much better when I get to see him!

3. Amazing, not too hot weather. Out apartment didn't feel like Hades, unlike the day before!

4. Pupusas for dinner. James helped me make them, and I think they're one of my new favorite foods. They're simple, yet so satisfying to eat.

5. Sense & Sensibility. I love movies made from old books. They're awesome. I find this movie to be particularly emotional in a wonderful way. I'd like to think that I'm more "sense" than "sensibility"...but who knows? Maybe I'm somewhere in between.

The aforementioned hot day inspired us to try out Rexburg Rapids.

FUN.

Joseph did not agree, because it was slightly breezy, so he was soon too cold. I love the lazy river. That was definitely my favorite part.

I almost bought one of the sewing machines at D.I., but I chickened out. Perhaps I will send James for me, and then he can call it an anniversary present. :) I don't know why it's so hard to spend money on myself. Maybe it's because I will feel obligated to learn how to sew!

1 comment:

  1. 2. I so hear you! I LOVE that Mahon usually gets to come home for lunch. :)

    4. I'm definitely going to try some pupusas!

    5. I LOVE that movie. Which version did you watch? I love the Emma Thompson/Kate Winslet version, but I also love the new BBC one that came out about a year ago.

    I'm so jealous, I'm dying to go to Rexburg Rapids! I'll have to wait till after the 13th though, when my needle comes out.

    ReplyDelete