Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Life

I have been incredibly hungry these last few weeks, especially mid-afternoon. It's a good thing that I went grocery shopping today so we'll have some food these next few weeks. :)

This has been a great pregnancy so far. I'm 15 weeks along now, not showing yet, but steadily gaining weight whether I want to or not. The little nausea I do get is usually a result of eating something foolish, like Cheetos or fake brown gravy. I have an appointment today, and my next one (in 4 weeks) will be the ultrasound!

Joseph is walking all the time now. He got his 1st ear infection...poor little guy. Luckily, he only had one grouchy day before Grandpa diagnosed it and put him on antibiotics. Maybe I'd wait a few days if it wasn't a bad one, but Joseph's been fighting infection in general for a month. He got a cold a month ago and had finally stopped coughing last week, then now this ear infection. He's a trooper though, and he takes his medicine without complaint. He has almost 12 teeth now, so over halfway there! He's also started "flirting", and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I harvested my little garden patch and got 10 lbs. of carrots! They are quite tasty.

The Primary program is next Sunday. I'm glad that I'm not playing for it, because I want to sit with our class while James goes out with Joseph. My mother-in-law is making me do 2 recitals before the end of the year, one on Oct. 30th and the other in December. She is also going to start teaching me the organ. Hopefully I can learn something within 2 months that will let me continue learning on my own.

Other than that, not too much new is going on. Anything new I cook goes on the blog.

Once my sewing machine is fixed, I'm hopefully going to make a jean quilt. I have no idea how, but I have 100 squares ready with 9 pairs of jeans to go! I hope to make a quilt for Joseph's bed once he's in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment