Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Monday Off

We went to church for the first time as a family on Sunday! That was awesome. I've really missed Relief Society.

School was out on Monday, so no work for James. We planned to go to a couple of museums in Boise, but they were all closed. Instead, we went to the Nature Center and had a picnic afterward in the park.

Kenny had his one month checkup on Monday. He now weighs 10 lbs. (+ 2.5 lbs.) and is 22 inches long (+ 1 inch.) I knew he was getting heavier! He still sleeps extremely well at night, at least 4 hours at a time. I love it. His ped. seemed surprised by my good spirits, but I've definitely got a perfect little baby.

I pulled my hair out a little bit on Monday. Joseph was super whiny, cranky, and overall irritating. Sorry bud, but you aren't the center of the universe anymore! That's okay, because Uncle Brinson is here now to toss him around while Daddy's at work. (Only one more week of night school after this one. Yippee!)


Speaking of which, James has a job in summer school! He will get paid as much as a real teacher, which he is as of today! That is totally exciting, because we thought it was really hard to get a job in the summer school. He won't even have to find another job for summer in addition to this one, because it will be all day and pay a lot more than he makes now. I'm so happy about that. We will definitely have more than enough to live on until fall. Life is great. Now, to just find a job for fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment