Thursday, March 3, 2016

I Love March

1. We barely have to use the heat anymore.

2. No more snowsuits or boots! That means it takes a lot less time to get ready to go somewhere.

3. The kids can play outside without complaining about the cold.

4. It's been sunny so far.

5. I can see the grass!

6. The snow is almost gone (except on the shady side of the house.)

7. Spring break, my birthday, and Easter are all in a few weeks.

8. My Amazon order is starting to show up at my house.

I have been pretty happy but also anxious about the upcoming months. A few questions remain to be answered.

1. Where will James work?

2. Will he be able to get a summer job at all in this terrible economy (in Vernal)?

3. How will we be able to go all the trips without going broke?

4. If James is working, will he be able to get time off, or will we have to sacrifice some things?

Hopefully we will get some answers soon.

1 comment:

  1. Having unanswered questions can be quite draining. I'm glad you're able to look forward to your future in faith.

    ReplyDelete