Saturday, March 26, 2016

Spring Break

I had a great week with my inlaws in Rexburg.

Fri.: We left after school and got there late. The kids were pretty good thanks to movies on the iPad. I'm so glad the school gives one to James to use.

Sat.: We went to see Grandma and Grandpa Head after lunch. We had Papa Murphy's for dinner and lots of goodies. I even remembered to take Grandpa some cookies.

Sun.: We had church and dinner afterward. Christian and Rachel came over too.

Mon.: I went to the gym with Melodie (also Tue. and Wed.) and then cleaned the fridge and made chicken pot pie for dinner. I went somewhere, but I can't remember where.

Tue.: I spent the day with Tanisha! We went to the Thai restaurant, Florence's, on campus, and to Artco and the new Walmart. It was really great to catch up with her. I miss her a lot and wish I were better at keeping in touch. Our lives are in different stages, but we still have a lot in common. We ate a quick dinner and then helped Melodie with pack meeting.

Wed.: James went to Preston to work with his dad. The Lees came over and we dyed eggs.

Thurs.: I went birthday shopping with Melodie and got new shoes and a couple shirts. We had lunch at a really good Indian place. We went to the Lees' for dinner and an Easter egg hunt and then a Relief Society birthday. It was all delicious, but I ate WAY too much all week. :)

Fri.: We headed out early to get James to his appointment at the U of U. Then we dropped the kids off at Anna's while we went to lunch. James researched a found a hole in the wall place called House of Tibet. It was delicious! It tasted like a cross between Chinese and Indian - something I've never had before. We picked up the kids, got ice cream with Anna, and saw the trolls outside ComicCon. Then, we finally headed home, went grocery shopping, and unloaded and unpacked. I opened my presents and blew out the candles James put on the box. He got me a nice knife, a video game, and season 3 of When Calls the Heart. I love that show! I went to bed very wiped out. I did enjoy my egg rolls and sorbet dinner at 9:30.

Sat.: (Today) I'm catching up on the rest of my to-do list: laundry, getting the room ready for my parents, cleaning, paperwork, etc. There's a lot to do after doing nothing for a week. I'm getting there, though. I can't wait for Easter tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment