Thursday, October 24, 2019

10th Anniversary Trip, Recovery

We had an awesome time on our trip! It was really nice to get away from little people's schedules, fighting, and poop for a few days. We left Friday morning and had no car trouble at all, which was great, considering it was just in the shop the day before.

Friday: IKEA shopping and lunch, thrifting at D.I., dinner at Wallaby's, Evermore Park

Saturday: breakfast at the Bagel Project, Trolley Square, Gilgal Sculpture Garden, Utah Museum of Fine Arts, lunch at Yoko Ramen, outlet stores and ice cream, dinner at Rodizio, Dry Bar Comedy

Sunday: relaxing, Church, games and dinner with the Blomquists, family chat, more relaxing at the hotel. I was wiped out by then because of all the walking and still waking up at my normal time! I'm a little annoyed that I can't actually sleep in.

Monday: breakfast at the hotel, travel home, IKEA furniture assembly

The rest of the week has been all right so far. Tuesday felt like a rude awakening because of all the laundry, dishes, and diapers after a few days of rest. I am really glad we took this trip. I ended up with 4 new shirts, a nice dresser, and a new winter coat. The food was all incredible too, and the activities were really fun. I hope we can do this again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment