Thursday, December 23, 2021

Deliveries, Travel, Temple

James and I had a really fun time last Thursday. For our date, we delivered all the neighbor gifts, went shopping with the gift certificate from the school, and got a little dessert. It was really great to see people, even if just for a minute.

Monday, we drove around to see lights for family home evening. We were going to get frosties, but Lewis had thrown up that night before, so we got stuff from the grocery store to take home. My favorite lights were the ones synchronized with music.

Tuesday, I tried not to get too stressed out from packing for the trip. I had the kids do most of the cleaning, and I went out to lunch with James to get sushi. I also made sure to go to yoga. Despite that, I still have a sore tailbone after a night in Rexburg and a day in the car.

Our travel wasn't too bad. We stopped at Del Taco for lunch and made really good time. After a yummy dinner, we went over to Sam and Jesse's to watch the Hawkeye finale.

Today, James went shopping with his mom and the little kids. After lunch, we went to the temple to do sealings (all the adults). It was really peaceful, even though my tailbone kept bothering me and I had to sit in a chair instead of kneeling. Getting older is no joke. Thanks, Samantha, for the tailbone that's never been the same.

I can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve and that the year is almost over. I'm not even sure what kind of goals I'll make for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment