Thursday, December 9, 2021

Snow

We've had a pretty busy week, but nothing like last week. Last night, we took the kids shopping to get presents for each other and the angel tree. It went pretty well, I think, but Katie and Kenny argued about Greek myths the whole time we were at Walmart.

It's snowing! Finally! Okay, I'm trying to be excited about it. I prepared for it yesterday by getting all the grocery shopping out of the way. I also got out all the snow shovels and sleds. I'm always nervous about driving in the snow for the first time, but that won't be till tomorrow after everything's been plowed. Once I've done that, I remember that it isn't so bad. We have over an inch, and it's not supposed to stop till tomorrow morning. My plan for today is to take it easy, read, and watch a silly Christmas movie with the 2 little kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment