Thursday, September 15, 2022

Wedding, Flat Tire

Samantha and I went over to Blakely's house on Friday. I think it'll be a weekly thing for them to have a playdate. They love playing together.

I'd been a little grouchy on Saturday, so it was nice to go to a wedding for Sis. Bristol in my ward. It was short, but really touching. I went to the reception for a minute, then went home to eat dinner and get the kids and James. He was supposed to take a separate car so he could take the girls to Homecoming, but that didn't work out since it had a really flat tire. Instead, I took the kids to the reception (where they got chocolate all over their church clothes), went home, and put everyone to bed after a little dance party in the cabin. James quickly went to the reception and got to Homecoming a little late, but it worked out.

Monday after school, James attempted to pump up the tire, but it was too flat. The spare was no good either, so he took the wheel off and went to Walmart to get another, then put the new one on. Everything's fine now. It just made things kind of frustrating.

James and Joseph had a temple trip yesterday. I'm glad Joseph knows how to take family names. :) I was his age when I started doing family history.

I've gotten a few projects done this week. Since it's been raining and the car seats got all wet, I took them apart and washed the covers. They were beyond nasty. Thankfully, by next year, Lewis and Samantha should be in boosters. I also cut the boys' hair and made a couple of sleep masks for the kids out of scrap fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment