Thursday, September 29, 2022

Not Too Much

Saturday, James and I went out for lunch and checked out the thrift store. I found a few pairs of pants for Kenny. It's so hard to keep everyone in clothes that fit! I thought I'd sorted that out a few months ago when we went through every single dresser and bin of clothes in the house, but apparently that wasn't true. Oh well. Devin and his kids came over for a while, so that was fun.

We had a busy Tuesday with flu shots and tithing settlement. Kenny also had an activity, but we made it to all the places on time and even found time to get Frosties in between. The shot really hurt this time. My arm is red and a little swollen, but the pain is getting better.

The weather has been perfect lately. I really love September and October in Vernal. Our highs are in the 70s and lows in the 50s. We hardly need the AC and haven't used the heat yet either. We also don't have to water the lawn much to keep it beautiful and green. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment