Monday, September 12, 2011

Inner Peace

If you've seen Kung Fu Panda 2, then you know the reference of my title. Master Shifu tells Po that he must find inner peace in order to truly be happy in life. Like Po, my inner peace comes from knowing who I am and where I came from (and where I'm going!) On days that I forget, I don't feel quite as confident about life.

Today is a day of peace. I know that God is a part of my life every day. He knows what I need but blesses with me with so much more than that.

I am precious to Him.

My life has eternal consequences.

I only fail when I give up.

I am carried by my covenants. They keep me safe.

I influence the lives of others for good as often as they influence me (which is probably much more than they realize.)

My efforts are appreciated, even if they do not always succeed.

It's not easy to remember these things, but I know that they're true.

No comments:

Post a Comment