Friday, April 20, 2012

Already?

Is the weekend here already? I can't believe it! It's such a contrast to last week, which seemed to drag on forever. Although James is gone all evening, I've found a few things to fill my time and be less bored once the boys are in bed. One of those is the Mormon Channel! I wish I'd found it sooner, because there's a ton of good stuff on there. I will never have time to listen to it all, but I've started with the Relief Society program. It's awesome.

I've also been preparing my Sunday School lesson for my first time teaching the 16-18 year olds. I'm so nervous, probably because I don't like the person that I was at that age. I hope that what I teach brings the Spirit, because I don't know how I can otherwise reach this age of kids. (Thinking of myself again at this age, I was pretty hard-headed when it came to Sunday School lessons.) James taught the class for the last 2 weeks, so it's my turn to go to our ward while he catches Sacrament meeting in the other ward. I will do it next week too, because I have a talk that I haven't even started yet. Oops.

I can't believe that Kenny is 2 weeks old already. Not being able to seriously work out gets lamer all the time, since I feel so darn good. Kenny is a wonderful sleeper, however, so I have no reason to even nap (knock on wood). He's been doing 4-5 hour stretches at night. Although that is often preceded by cluster feeding, I will totally take it. I'm glad it's not hot yet, because I've been able to stay hydrated. That will be a different story once it hits 80-85. Kenny is getting chubbier already, and he's quite handsome, I think. :) I need to give him a real bath, because his cord fell off, but I just haven't yet. When I do, I'll take a pic of his cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment