Thursday, May 19, 2016

Ouch

My hands have had the worst luck in the past month.

1. Slammed my thumb in the car door. There is still a hole in my fingernail from where James poked it to relieve the pressure. It doesn't hurt anymore, but it has a weird white spot.

2. Cut myself deep enough for stitches on my pinky finger. It is mostly healed. I wore a bandage for a week because it really hurt. (And no, I never did go get stitches. I would have if it had been one of my children.)

3. Strained that same pinky finger while picking up a heavy bucket. I now have it wrapped up with tape with the ring finger next to it. It will only bend at the first knuckle, but that's an improvement over not bending at all.

I hope this bad luck streak ends. It's really hard to do anything with an injured dominant hand, especially using a knife or pen. Oh well. At least I can still type!

No comments:

Post a Comment