Monday, June 13, 2011

Le Weekend

(Yes, that IS actually how you say it in French!)

I had a great time this weekend. Well, weekends usually are pretty great anyway, but this one had some very awesome moments.

1. Got a "big boy" car seat for Joseph for only 15 bucks! It's in great shape and looks super comfy.

2. Learned how to make gorditas/tortillas and do some more knitting, thanks to my awesome friend Cindy.

3. Had a cookout on the river. I never get tired of s'mores. After all, you can't just eat "some"...

4. Haven't died yet at playing the piano in Primary. It's still nerve-wracking and definitely will be next week when we sing for Father's Day, but the songs aren't as hard as I thought originally. :)

5. Got caught up on sleep!

I think it's going to be a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment