Friday, August 20, 2010

James Gets a Haircut & the Fair

James's new haircut! I even did it myself. Not bad for my first one ever, right?
Here's all the proof that James actually got a haircut.

Baby burrito! (Before we left for the fair.)


Little Joseph loves to be in the stroller!

Just chillin' in the stroller. He was an angel.
What the? Sheep in shirts?
My brother-in-law enjoyed lots of rides.
This was my favorite at this age.
Doesn't he look angelic?

As you can tell, the Madison Co. fair is a little small! Despite the fact that you can see everything in less than an hour, here are a few things I really liked about it.
1. Free chocolate milk. I don't know what it is about the United Dairymen of Idaho (or whoever they are), but they give away milk when they've got the opportunity. It's okay, dairymen, I've been sold on chocolate milk for years.
2. It's impossible to get lost.
3. It's easy to see everything. I also ran into a bunch of people I know. That hardly happens anymore since I graduated.
4. It's cheap. There isn't much to buy, so you won't spend a lot of money!
5. The weather is nice (or at least it was last night). No heat, no bugs, no nothin'.
6. Almost-free Jamba Juice! It was the end of the night, so we got them 2 for a dollar. I <3 Jamba.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment