Tuesday, August 17, 2010

July

A month after Joseph was born, the days just started turning into a blur. I've learned that babies really do grow like weeds and change really fast. Around the middle of the month, Joseph starting to really smile. What a wonderful milestone to reach! It's really the first time that I knew that my baby knew me and appreciated what I was doing for him. It still makes me so happy to see him smile. :) At 6 weeks old, he finally started outgrowing "newborn" sized clothing. That was another wonderful moment. He's actually growing!

I taught my first Relief Society lesson in July. It went pretty well, even though I wasn't quite as prepared as I wanted to be. I kind of ran out of time during the week...Oops.

Joseph got some adorable pics done by a girl in the ward. Wow. They were seriously amazing. They are on my FB page. (I'm sure everyone has seen them by now, since I put them up a while ago). Or, go right to her page cindybaldwinphotography.blogspot.com.

Christian, my brother, finished his first semester during the last week of July. He stayed with us for a few days, and, in his words, it was "mad chill". That boy can sure sleep when he's got the time! He leaves for his mission in Sept., which is sooner than I'd like. We already miss him since he went back to North Carolina. He is definitely prepared for a mission though, and a wonderful example to his big sister.

The weather finally turned into summer. Without AC, it just feels like it's boiling. Yuck. But I shall say no more about that. Nobody wants to hear about the heat in Idaho, since it's really not that bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment