Monday, August 16, 2010

Why I Bothered Making a Blog...

Well, I think as most people nowadays, I am not much for writing things down! It's just a pain to get a piece of paper and pencil (or pen). Being left-handed, no matter what I write with, it gets smudged all over my hand. Without lines, I tend to write a little crooked. Needless to say, I think I'd rather type and print it out later. All you bloggers out there probably agree...

Basically, I intend on using this blog to record the most exciting events in my life. I really love cooking, so I might include some favorite recipes (since recipes are best shared, right?) and I love to read (hence the background) so I might review whatever book I'm reading at the moment. And since I'm a mom, I will likely upload more pics of my adorable little boy. Who knows? I might think of some other exciting things to write about. As for now, it's  dinner time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment