Monday, September 6, 2010

Cressing and Blessing

The beautiful valley
Funny faces for the camera

It's been a very eventful weekend. I didn't even realize how much I actually do sometimes! We went to Cress Creek on Saturday evening. It was a gorgeous day. I love the awesome view of the valley.

Before
I had this giant box of peaches (20 plus lbs), so I made some peach freezer jam. It tastes absolutely delicious! I can't believe how easy it is to make freezer jam. It's certainly cheaper and, in my opinion, tastes much better than the stuff they sell at the store. Mmm.
After: As you can see, I got TONS of jam! We still have a drawer full of peaches in the fridge too.

James blessed Joseph on Sunday. It was beautiful. It's a good thing that Mom sent 2 blessing outfits, because Joseph pooped ALL OVER the first one. The second one fit a little better anyway. I can't believe how fast this kid is growing! He's getting so tall! After church, we had a nice dinner with the family. I do love funeral potatoes (aka cheesy potatoes or hash brown casserole outside of Utah and Idaho).

Great Grandpa, Daddy, Joseph, and Grandpa


All dressed up

3 comments:

  1. I think your child is adorable. Happy baby blessing Joseph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful and the people are fantastically nice. I would say it was a good move indeed!

    ReplyDelete