Friday, January 21, 2011

Ready for the Weekend!

Yes, Joseph ended up getting sick. Instead of sleeping, he coughs. Instead of sleeping, I take care of him and try not to get too annoyed when he wakes up for the 5th time, 30 minutes after I just put him down.

Life goes on. I will miss him being this small, but I won't miss this week in particular. I won't miss having him wipe his nose on my shirt or scream when I suction out his nose.

On the bright side, James came up with a great plan for exercising. We walk every day and mark it off on a paper racetrack. We will eventually go to lots of places around the world! Of course, we will get some sort of treat at each destination. 4 days in a row so far! And it's been cold. Go us!

Our first stop is Salt Lake City. James says we should have some Jello. :)

2 comments:

  1. So the race track leads to different places around the world? That sounds supper cool.

    ReplyDelete