Monday, January 17, 2011

Things I'm Grateful for on This Non-holiday Weekend

This 3-day "vacation" really hasn't been much of one. About half of the people in this household have been sick with the flu or a cough, James included. I think I'll focus on the good things and not my lack of sleep.

Joseph is getting bigger! I love to see him grow, but it also makes me sad that he's not that helpless, tiny baby anymore. Sometimes he even whines now or gets ornery.

I get to see James for more than 3 hours today! His normal schedule keeps him at school/work for almost the whole day.

I got to sleep in! (sort of) Joseph's sleep schedule has been thrown off big time. No bueno.

James and I went on an awesome date on Saturday to the temple and TwizlBerry. Yum! We got so many toppings on ours that it was pretty much candy with yogurt holding it together. :)

Joseph and I did NOT get sick! I'm grateful that I got Joseph both flu shots. As for me, I must have a good immune system or luck on my side.

The snow is melting! I don't love the slush, but at least we won't be buried alive when it snows again.

I'm keeping most of my New Year's resolutions so far! The one that hasn't happened yet is working out, because I've been just plain exhausted and the weather always stinks until May. However, the others are going well. Yay!

Hmm. I think it's time for breakfast. I am also grateful for that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment