Monday, January 31, 2011

Who Would Have Thought?

It's funny how things work out sometimes.

It's been bugging me for a while that I took piano lessons for a year and stopped after the teacher moved. That's when I was 13 or 14. I loved playing, even though I wasn't the best. It was soothing to let my fingers fly (albeit slowly) over the keys, hearing the wonderful music come from my fingertips.

Last week, there was a wonderful devotional ("Well Done, Thou Good and Faithful Servant") given about talents. Can we say guilt trip? Yep. At least I know I'm not alone, right?

To make a long story short, I'm going to take piano lessons from my mother-in-law. The funny thing is, she asked me, not the other way around. She must have been inspired.

Random thing from this week: Joseph is teething! I had no idea until I looked in his mouth this morning and saw swollen gums. He's such a good-natured little boy. He's been as happy as ever. I love that kid. I really don't deserve any credit for him being so awesome. I will only take credit for his pudgy feet. He's getting enough to eat for sure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment