Monday, January 31, 2011

How I Felt About School

For the most part, I loved school. I had many great teachers through the years, and I think they taught me well. No matter what grade I was in, there were new and exciting things to learn. It wasn't until high school that I discovered my favorite subjects: Spanish and Culinary Arts. I didn't develop a love for teaching until college, when I was inspired to be an Elementary Education major. My experiences in school helped me become a better person and discover my talents. Even though I've graduated from college, I've been given precious time to further develop those talents and skills in my home.

One day, I hope to return to school full time and earn a master's degree. I don't know when that day will be or what I will specialize in, but that is my goal. I love learning! I'm so grateful that I get to learn something every day  from my little boy. I look forward to being a student (and a teacher) for the rest of my life...and pretty much forever. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you don't have to stop learning when you're done with school. I also love that you can go back if you want to. One of my goals is to live next to a college when I'm old. I will then proceed to audit all the classes I want and pester all the teachers.

    ReplyDelete