Friday, April 29, 2011

A Few Pointless Complaints That Won't Change Anything

1. We got snow last night. Weather-wise, Rexburg can be really lame. It's supposed to be spring, and it's almost the first of May. Enough already.

2. I'm breaking out. That's really my own fault, because I've been slowly finishing off my Easter candy. But still, it's quite annoying after having beautiful skin during all of Lent.

3. Ironically, it's quite hot in my apartment. The sun shines right where I'm sitting and directly into my face. C'mon, I actually like it to be a little cold inside.

Other that that, I've had a fairly uneventful week. That's the way I like it. Life is good when it's predictable. My husband would definitely disagree. He should be pretty happy that I told him to bring home a pizza for dinner tonight. :) I never do that, because I love to cook. However, I happen to be cooking dinner for a family with a new baby, and I'm just not in the mood to cook 2 dinners. Yay for cheap pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment