Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Favorite Magazine Ever!

I've come to realize that I don't really like magazines much. There are so many pointless ads, and it seems like an article's going to be good, but then I read it and am sorely disappointed. For example, James's grandma gave me some old magazines they seemed like they'd be about healthy living. However, most of what they emphasize is being nice to the environment, like having an organic cotton shower curtain. Yeah...who cares?!

I love reading the Ensign, as cliche as that may be for a Latter-day Saint. It's full of great stories and words of the prophets, NO ADS, and definitely no sketchy material that I'll regret reading. Granted, there are stories that don't apply to me, but I still find them to be inspirational. I'm really glad that the Church puts out magazines. I especially look forward to the next issue that will come soon...Conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment