Friday, May 6, 2011

It's Friday!

Joseph is sick yet again. (Why?!) This is about the 5th time this year, so he basically gets sick once a month. I know it's typical, but it's super annoying because I can't really prevent it. I'll be glad when he's old enough to actually fight off all those little germs that he eats off the floor. :)

I'm really nervous about Sunday, because I'm playing piano for the first time ever in Primary. If I had my way, that wouldn't be for another couple months...or years. I just don't perform as well in front of other people, but oh well. I'll survive, and hopefully the regular pianist will be back pretty soon. I already teach my Primary class by myself half of the time since James has to take Joseph out. (Church is during his naptime.) I'm pretty sure that's the cause of my headaches every Sunday.

The farmer's market is back! Even though nothing's really growing yet, I'm excited to go and check out all the other stuff they have there. It was our Friday tradition last year. We hardly ever bought anything, but it was always fun. I can't wait to go!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your piano! Is there any chance that Joseph could just be having spring allergies? It is definitely the season.

    Are you going to the market today? We totally didn't realize it was back last week. I think I might drag Mahon out to see what's there today.....

    ReplyDelete