Monday, May 16, 2011

Sundays

I love Sundays. They are just so relaxing. Yesterday was a little bit of an exception, because I played the piano for the first time ever in Primary, so I was nervous all morning! It wasn't perfect, but no one noticed except for me. :)

Sunday mornings start pretty early, because Joseph is usually up by 6:30. I've gotten used to it, so sleeping till 7 feels a little lazy. I give Joseph his bottle and let him play a little while I read and make my plans/goals for the week. James sleeps in, because he doesn't get to any other day of the week. I wake him up for breakfast around 8, and we have a nice, relaxing morning. Yesterday, we finished reading a hilarious book called All is Swell: Trust in Thelma's Way. I can't possibly read too much, I've decided. :)

We teach the 7/8 year-olds at church, and that can be a little hectic. I don't usually do the piano for Primary, but the lady who normally does is out with her new baby and won't be back for a few weeks, so I just play for Junior Primary and then go teach my lesson. Even though our class is 5 rowdy boys, they sure are cute. They love Joseph, too, and they almost fight over who gets to hold him. It's so funny.

Myles comes over for dinner after church, and we hang out with the family. After Myles goes home, we hang out a little bit more. With all that hanging out, I'm really not sure why Sundays give me headaches, but they still do. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment