Friday, October 15, 2010

Adventures in Babysitting

Isn't babysitting a funny word? I'm currently at my in-laws' house while they are in Ecuador for the next 2 weeks. The only baby here is mine, so we're technically just taking care of the teenagers. Really, I'm doing the same thing I usually do during the day but pretending to be in charge and following a nicely-written out schedule. I guess that by definition, I'm teenwatching and not really babysitting, even though I do a certain amount of sitting during the day.

(Don't we all?)

I started another blog to put my recipes in. It was just weird to put them in this one. The link is on the side, if you're interested. I make no claims at being a gourmet, exotic cook, but cooking is certainly one of my favorite things to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment