Monday, October 11, 2010

Joseph's First Swim

We went to Green Canyon on Saturday. Did I mention that I love that place? The water is the perfect temperature, a nice 95 degrees, so there are no blue lips to be found.

We went with James's family and grandparents. Joseph got to sit in a little floatie that was almost too big for him. He was expressionless and first and just kind of sat there, but he started splashing after a while. He's never minded his baths too much. It was really funny how he'd splash, get it in his eyes, blink with a confused expression, and then start over again. What a cutie! I wish I'd gotten a picture.

We ate dinner at Green Canyon before coming home. Yum! Cornbread with chili is so delicious. :)

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love that confused expression that babies have.

    ReplyDelete