Monday, October 25, 2010

Busy, Pt. 2

I can't believe that the 2 weeks are almost up! My in-laws will be back on Thursday, which means I get to go home. I am so happy! It's not that it hasn't been fun, but it's never the same when you're not at your own home. (Ironically, this will be my home soon enough, but not in the same way. I'll be in an apt. upstairs and not be in charge of all the kids!)

Joseph has really started enjoying solid food. He had bananas for a couple of days, so now we're progressing to squash. I blend it up with a little milk, and he just can't get enough of it! He's been sleeping really well at night too. Last night, he slept for 11 hours! That's definitely his record so far. It's really nice to get a full night of sleep (or close enough to one) since I've been running around so much.

It's finally looking like fall, with forecasts of snow today. I guess I'm still in denial, since we've made it for so long this year without any wintry weather. Oh well. It's inevitable.

Joseph has something to say:

u ikjbm ihuikljhkgh m. oji97bvbuikthuykbv

1 comment: