Monday, February 28, 2011

Cats

My favorite animal is the plain old cat. Yes, I am a cat person. I think I could go on all day why I think cats are better. I've heard the other side as well, because James is a dog person.

I don't really get attached to animals, though. They are a little more important than the furniture in my house, but much less than the other people. Maybe that's cold, but I never really had pets when I was growing up. Children can eventually take care of themselves, but pets can't. Nobody is allergic to children either.

Some cats have really annoying personalities. I like cats that live mostly outside but are around enough when you really want to pet them. And ones that don't meow loudly or incessantly.

I have a baby, and I think that's much more fun than having a cat (or dog.)

Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment