Wednesday, February 23, 2011

James is the Best!

Valentine's a year ago
Yes, I was pregnant, hence the swollen face.
I was going to write this post for Valentine's Day, but oh well. I love James every day! I just wanted to spotlight him since I spend so much time talking about Joseph. James is amazing at serving me. He does so much for me! Some of these things include...

giving Joseph baths

cleaning up after Joseph's meals...or otherwise

cleaning up the kitchen after I've made a mess (aka a meal)

not complaining when he has to take lame leftovers for lunch (like rice and cheese)

randomly buying me treats

setting up baby-sitting so we can go on dates

serving the ice cream (We have a constant, playful battle over whose turn it is.)

going to work at a job he doesn't like so we can sustain ourselves

helping get Joseph back to sleep (Thankfully he hasn't had to recently!)

making popcorn while we watch movies

making me breakfast and letting me sleep in

teaching me new stuff and being patient about it, even when I'm not

getting Joseph ready to go before we go out in the cold

always saying thanks

Now it's my turn to say thanks! I am married to an amazing man. They say that the guys marry up, but I don't think that's true in my case. :)

1 comment: