Friday, February 4, 2011

My Greatest Joy and My Greatest Sorrow

I didn't think too long about this question. It's fairly easy to answer.

My greatest joy is having an eternal family: my immediate and extended family, my husband's family, and my own little family that was started a year and a half ago. I feel that it's just barely gotten started. There are other little children waiting to come to this family. Then they will have children, and so on for eternity. I guess that means my family will never really be complete! That's such an awesome concept, because there's nothing more joyous than the birth of a baby, watching that baby grow up, and seeing that cycle keep on going.

My greatest sorrow is that I've made dumb mistakes in my life, especially in my youth. Sorrow might be too strong of a word, because I've moved on. I don't dwell on that period of my life, but I remember the things I did. I'll make sure that I never do them again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment